These set of activities are designed for young kids who have a copy of our world map titled, “ World of Animals"
- Point and Teach – The Absolute basic activity is to teach the kids names of Animals and continents of the world.
- Matching Animals to Continents- Animals that are found in corresponding continents are marked on the map, it would be a great activity to match the Animals to continents they belong to. Below is an example with 2 animals from each continent
- North America
- South America
Whats My name: This is an activity for slightly older kids, where clues about Animals are given and kids can find out what the Animal is. This is a great game for the whole family. We have created 6 example clues to start with, we have mostly kept the clues visual so that kids can see the map and find out the animals
- I’m one of the tallest animals in the world, I’m yellow in color and I have brown spots . I can be found in Africa – What is my name? Ans: Giraffe
- I have a sing horn, Im found in India and I have very thick Skin. Ans: Rhino
- I’m the biggest mammal on land. Im found in Asia and Africa .Who am I : Elephant
- I’m black and white. I’m a bird and I’m found only in the southern Hemisphere: Penguin
- I’m one of the big cats, I m found in North America . My peculiar feature is that I don’t have any patterns on my skin . who am I? Cougar
- Im a marsupial, I jump around and Im found only in Australia - Kangaroo
Hope you have a great time building conversations around the poster
You may buy the poster here - "World of Animals"