These are activity ideas relating to the poster, Our World For all kids who own this poster here are some fun activities and conversation builders you can do.
- Where Am I: Here are some animals, write down the continents in which you can spot them
- Polar Bear
- Dromedary camel
- Snow leopard
- Guess who: Here are some animal characteristics, as the kid to point out the animal, name the animal and the continent in which it lives
- I’m white in color and I have black spots on me, I am found in Asia
- I’m a marsupial, I carry my little one in a pouch
- I’m a mammal but I can fly
- I’m a Bird, but, I cannot fly.
- I’m a bear and I live only in the north pole
Encourage the kids to make their own guess who games
- Conversation starters for some of the monuments
- The great wall of china: The Great Wall actually consists of numerous walls—many of them parallel to each other—built over some two millennia across northern China and southern Mongoli The walls were built with the intension to keep invaders out. The wall is 6000 Kms long .
- Taj Mahal – Taj Mahal is built along the river Yamuna in the city of Agra. It was built by the Mughal king Shah Jahan, in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal
- Christ the Redeemer - Christ the Redeemer statue is in Brazil. It is over 80 years old and sits atop a steep mountain. It is an architectural marvel
You may buy the Poster here - Link to shop for World Map Poster