As a parent, we will always try to give the best for our kid. It can be in the form of their mental, physical and intellectual well-being. While the children are growing up, if we expose them to music and songs which will play an important aspect in their culture. Music helps the body and the mind work together.
Research undertaken by a team of researchers in the 1990s showed that the exposure to music from early childhood onwards helps children to speak more clearly, develop a larger vocabulary, and strengthen social and emotional skills.
Here are the benefits list of music for Early Child Development
1. It helps to improve their brain power - Music helps in stimulating the part of the brain that is responsible for reading, math, and emotional development.
2. It Makes them Happy! - Live music is exciting for us adults, but it’s even more exciting for little ones! Live music is known for creating delight and excitement in those experiencing it, lifting our mood and protecting us from sadness and even illness.
3. It helps to develop fine motor skills - Playing on a toy drum set or a colorful xylophone can help your child hone their fine motor skills.
4. It helps with Listening Skills - Playing an instrument requires children to listen carefully to an array of different things. They not they only need to listen to instructions from their teacher or music therapist, they need to listen for rhythm, pitch and speed. This concentration will improve their skills in music and in life.
5. It teaches Patience - Patience and Perseverance In order to learn a musical instrument, children must develop patience and perseverance, which will help them later in life when they must tackle other more difficult challenges.
6. It inspires creativity - Musicians are some of the most creative people today. Whether it is writing the lyrics to a song or practicing a new way to play the guitar, your kids are going to tap into their inner creative spirits.
Take a look at Ekdali's Products that are designed for building creativity in Kids.