World Geography and General Knowledge
- ACTIVITY BOX for Kids of all ages. A fun way to teach kids WORLD GEOGRAPHY and improve their GENERAL KNOWLEDGE! Keeps kids engaged for hours of learning and fun.
- INCLUDES Add ons: The Young Explorer's World map has a Three piece world map, 6 knowledge cards and a surprise Post card that kids can post the old fashioned way.
- BOOSTS CURIOSITY: The map is a great way for kids to learn about OUR WORLD- Continents, countries, capitals and oceans. It can be used by kids to play many games together, thereby improving their social skills. It helps kids in understanding basics of visual representation as well. It also boost a lot of curiosity and helps kids in building conversations and a great way to build their General Knowledge. GK, Social Skills and creativity boost
- BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT: This is a great gift for kids. This is gender neutral and can be gifted to both boys and girls. It is a great gift for all occasions for kids in the family and friend's circle.
- SCREEN FREE Time- This kit can keep the kid absorbed in exploratory knowledge gaining without the use of screen. It is a great way to do a digital detox . It is also a great way to spend some quality time with the child.
- Early learning happens through different routes. Language , Numeracy , Creativity and concentration are some of most important areas where kids learn faster and faster. Activity based learning, learning while having fun, learning through gaming are some of the proven ways to kindle curiosity and accelerate the knowledge process. Toddlers and pre schoolers respond very well to Visual learning tools. Exposure to different animals, shapes, objects keeps them interested. Primary schoolers will get hooked onto puzzles, mazes, games and fun activities. Not just for learning, the pursuit of knowledge is a great bonding activity to do for parents and kids alike.
Teaching the 3Cs - Curiosity, Creativity , Courtesy
Research shows that kids with positive social skills, creative nature and curiosity stay happy through the challenges of school learning. They are unfazed by new problems and open to learning new things. At Ekdali, we ensure each of our products address at least one of the three Cs. The learning process is built in to be development milestone based and age appropriate.