- FUN LEARNING : The Solar System Poster Pack is designed for young kids to learn about our solar system in a fun way.
- VISUAL LEARNING: Majority of the kids are visual learners and they often remember colours. The large wall poster is designed keeping in mind how kids learn.
- REINFORCE AND RECALL: In addition to visual learning, kids will also be able to recall what they have learnt using worksheets.
- PERFECT GIFT: This is the perfect gift for kids to kindle their curiosity about solar system, planets and other celestial bodies.
- Poster Kit contents: Poster kit contains one large poster 12 X 34 inches, that can be folded and kept in a bookshelf or stuck to a wall. 4 knowledge cards. 2 worksheets.
- Poster comes packed in a square box to ensue that the transit is safe.
Early learning happens through different routes. Language , Numeracy , Creativity and concentration are some of most important areas where kids learn faster and faster. Activity based learning, learning while having fun, learning through gaming are some of the proven ways to kindle curiosity and accelerate the knowledge process. Toddlers and pre schoolers respond very well to Visual learning tools. Exposure to different animals, shapes, objects keeps them interested. Primary schoolers will get hooked onto puzzles, mazes, games and fun activities. Not just for learning, the pursuit of knowledge is a great bonding activity to do for parents and kids alike.
Research shows that kids with positive social skills, creative nature and curiosity stay happy through the challenges of school learning. They are unfazed by new problems and open to learning new things. At Ekdali, we ensure each of our products address at least one of the three Cs. The learning process is built in to be development milestone based and age appropriate.