Book Box Contents
- Wallbook - maps and cool infographics for kids
- Story Card - A story for kids to learn about Landmarks in India
- Worksheets - Based on the wallbook to help kids retain what they learn
- Set of 4 curated books on India - How old is Muttaji, A Camel for Kamel, Wildlife in a City Pond and Born to Bat
Read on for a long description
The Book box is an eclectic mix of items that is designed to help kids understand different aspects of the theme.
- Wall book - This is a special type of book that can be read holding on the hand or it can be displayed on the wall. It has two lovely Maps of India, with monuments, important landmarks and animals marked on the map. In addition to that, there are child friendly infographics on Animals and Birds of India.
- Story Card- The second item in the box is a double-sided story card, designed for kids to get more interested in the maps The story has two built in activities for the kids to do.
- Worksheets - We have also designed worksheets with over 10 plus puzzles around the theme “India”.
- A set of Four curated books- We have curated four children’s in this box.
- How Old is Muttaji - This is an absolute favourite book of ours. Putta and Putti try to find out how old their great grandmother is . They do this with the help of solving puzzles. The amazing part is these puzzles are in the narrative format and are built around the history of India in the past century. It is narrated in such a fun way, that kids won’t even realize that they are learning history and doing math at the same time
- A Camel for Kemal - Research indicates that to develop love for reading in kids, we need to use a combination of pure fiction books and books that have a takeaway. This book is added in the box, to build the fun element. It is a folk tale, about the journey of Kelam from Rajasthan to Srilanka. While the story itself is great, the accompanying illustration are so lovely, that the book becomes unputdownable!
- WildLife in a City Pond - City dwelling folk often tend to believe that there is no nature around them. This book shatters that myth, with a lovely story around the flora and fauna in a city pond. Book Review
- Born to Bat - This is the special book in the book box! From Red Pand this book is inspired from the life of Mithali Raj, the captain of the Indian Women’s cricket team. It is an inspirational real life story, that encourages children to work hard to achieve their dreams
Apart from all this, the book box also has one surprise gift for the little ones! Hope you enjoy this book box as much as we enjoyed curating it for the kids. We recommend it for ages 6 to 8 years !